MulVAL Attack Path Engine Web Application
The MulVAL Attack Path Engine Web Application is an implementation of the Security Monitoring GE, is part of the overall Security Management System in FI-WARE and as such is part of each and every FI-WARE instance.
During this Elearning, you will learn a full scenario about a risk assessment using MulVAL attack path engine web application. Globally, you will learn:
- What is an attack graph (new approach of risk assessment)?
- What's the difference between a classical vulnerabilities assessment and our approach?
- What kind of infrastructure can be supported by this engine?
- What is a network topology?
- How to generate an attack graph?
- How to analyze the result of the attack graph?
Global View Of MulVAL Attack Path Engine Web Application
This course will give you a full demonstration scenario. It's a concrete use case which shows how you can use the MulVAL Attack Path Engine to achieve a risk assessment. During the course, all necessary information will be given.
The first session will give you the general information about this Generic Enabler Implementation.
Introduction To Network Topology Description
The second session of the Elearning offers to users/developpers a way to describe their topology. We illustrate it through a concrete use case.
Full Scenario Demonstration
During this session, you will learn a full scenario about a risk assessment using MulVAL attack path engine web application. Globally, you will learn:
- Use case Demo
- How to get to the Testbed Instance
- How to generate the attack graph and to get the results
- How to achieve a risk assessment