This course explains us how to use Sagitta to create blueprint template using the defined software recipes and deploy it into the FIWARE Lab environment. Sagitta GEi is the key enabler used to support automated deployment (installation and configuration) of software on running virtual machines. The goal of this course is to understand the creation of Blueprint Template and Blueprint Instances and how to install software with this component into a virtual machine (i.e. server in OpenStack). The topics that it is covered in this course are:
* Understand what is a Blueprint Template and Blueprint Instance.
* Understand the concept of Tiers associated to a Blueprint.
* Clone a Blueprint Template from the Catalog.
* Create a new Blueprint Template from scratch.
* Lauch a Blueprint template to create a Blueprint Instance.
* Install specific applications or FIWARE GEis into virtual machines using defined recipes.
- Teacher: Henar Muñoz